Don’t Starve Together is a standalone multiplayer expansion for the uncompromising wilderness survival game Don’t Starve. It allows friends or complete strangers to survive together, in either public or private games.
Don’t Starve is an uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic.
You play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped by a demon and transported to a mysterious wilderness world. Wilson must learn to exploit his environment and its inhabitants if he ever hopes to escape and find his way back home.
Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land.
- Uncompromising Survival & World Exploration:
No instructions. No help. No hand holding. Start with nothing and craft, hunt, research, farm and fight to survive.
- Constant Updates:
Join an active community that is helping to shape the game for release! Provide feedback and joint discussions with the community and developers.
- Dark and Whimsical Visuals:
2D characters and odd creatures inhabiting a unique 3D world.
- Randomly Generated New Worlds:
Want a new map? No problem! At any time you can generate a new living and breathing world that hates you and wants you to die.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: 1.7+ GHz or better
- Memory: 1+ gigs of RAM GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500 MB HD space
- Sound: 100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
"Please remember that we are NOT responsible for any problems that may arise from purchasing and using Steam Gifts. You are doing it at your own risk.
"Please note, that due to recent Valve Steam Gift policy update Steam Gifts for games that are covered by VAC ban program can no longer be added to Inventory. Make sure that you are logged in to the proper account before entering the link as Steam Gifts can be only added to your library or rejected.
How do I use a Steam gift given to me?
- If you do not already have Steam, download and install Steam here. Once you have Steam installed, you will be prompted to create an account or login to an existing Steam account. If you do not have an account, please create one.
- You will receive an e-mail containing a link that will open Steam allowing you to redeem your gift. After clicking the link, you will receive a notification at the top right corner in the Steam client informing that you have a new gift.
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Don’t Starve Together Steam Gift”
You must be logged in to post a review.